Now you can upload text transcripts and add them to individual podcast episodes. Transistor will update your RSS feed with links to transcripts, as well as display the transcript on your podcast's website.
Steps for adding a podcast transcript in Transistor:
- Create an episode in Transistor.
- Save the episode (either as a draft, or published) before you add a transcript.
- Paste in your transcript, or upload a .txt, .srt, or .vtt file
- Once published, your transcript will be linked in your RSS feed.
- It will also be published (automatically) on the landing page for your episode.